Salesforce Lightning/Tech Lead
Requisition Number: 309228
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309228
We have an excellent opportunity with an industry-leader for a Salesforce Lightning/Tech Lead.
This is a long term role, 1 year contract to permanent. Local candidates preferred.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Lightning/Tech Lead:
- Design, develop, and implement usable, scalable, and maintainable customer-facing solutions
- Collaborate with project team in a highly Agile environment to develop cutting-edge solutions that meet business requirements
- Build integrations to work with external systems, from instructions and guidelines from a Technical Architect
- Participate in design and code reviews with peers
- Provide troubleshooting support for issues in Salesforce applications
Requirements of the Salesforce Lightning/Tech Lead:
- Extensive hands-on, in-depth experience in the configuration and custom development of Salesforce Lightning Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com and Lightning Communities
- Stay current on Salesforce.com releases; Platform Developer I certification required
- Experience with object oriented design and coding best practices
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles to design user interfaces
- Understanding of building managed packages for AppExchange and security requirements/guidelines
- Some knowledge of Git version control; experience using GitHub or BitBucket required
- Ability to follow DevOps processes using Git and CI tools
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages and Lightning Components
- Salesforce Lightning security and performance features
- Force.com Workflows, Lightning Flows, and Process Builder
- Salesforce Shield technologies including Event Monitoring, Field Audit Trail, Transaction Security and Platform Encryption
- Event messaging, Streaming API and Platform Events
Job ID: 309228
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts