Senior Technical Project Manager
San Antonio, TX
Requisition Number: 309243
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309243
Our innovative, industry-leading client is seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Technical Project Manager:
- Ensure a highly scalable, reliable, available, and secure platform for a large global audience
- Facilitate governance meetings; track projects, budget, risks, issues
- Provide issue/impediment resolution or escalate as appropriate
- Work closely with related teams to meet established requirements
- Handle multiple projects and programs, track and report on multiple initiatives
- Support and advise on security standardization and simplification
- Collaborate with finance teams to support financial management across the program
- Provide operational reporting and presentation creation
Requirements of the Senior Technical Project Manager:
- Strong academic record and solid experience
- PMP Certification; hands-on experience as a Project/Program Manager with large organizations
- Certified Scrum Master/Certified Scrum Practitioner; hands-on experience as a Scrum Master with large organizations
- Experience delivering technical solutions for complex business needs
- Ability to lead and guide cross-functional, geographically distributed teams
- Understanding of solutions delivery in complex, matrix environments
- Extensive experience with Agile development and CI/CD principles
Keywords: Senior Technical Project Manager, Issue Resolution, Leader, PMP, Project Management Professional, CSM, Certified Scrum Master, CSP, Certified Scrum Practitioner, Agile, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
Job ID: 309243
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts