eCommerce Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 309256
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309256
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a eCommerce Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the eCommerce Software Engineer:
- Work collaboratively to ensure accessibility standards are appropriately coded and integrated into the eCommerce platform
- Work closely with UI team to develop application front end
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain production code in a Java-based environment
- Ensure adherence to established coding standards and enterprise protocol, including proper code reviews
- Contribute to high code quality - accountable for quality of code delivered to QA and production
Requirements of the eCommerce Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of directly relevant professional work experience
- Expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring, Struts, and REST/SOAP services
- Solid understanding and hands-on development experience with Oracle PL/SQL, Packages, Functions, Triggers, etc.
- Java APIs experience with configuring and deploying software on WebLogic
- Thorough understanding of accessibility standards and implementation
Job ID: 309256
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts