Identity & Access Management Tester
Requisition Number: 309254
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309254
Our highly regarded educational services client is seeking an Identity & Access Management Tester to join their dedicated team in Reston.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Identity & Access Management Tester:
- Perform quality assurance activities within IAM and email domains
- Design, develop, and implement both manual and automated test scripts and cases
- Execute test plans to perform unit, integration, regression, and system level testing
- Report, document, and track resolutions to bugs identified in the testing process
- Test enterprise applications deployed in various environments
- Evaluate test results to ensure compliance with established business processes
- Prepare testing documentation on release readiness
Requirements of the Identity & Access Management Tester:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 8 years of experience in software quality assurance and programming
- Experience developing automated scripts and performing white box and black box validation
- Experience executing automated test scripts at presentation, web services, and DB layers
- Experience with testing tools like Selenium Web Driver, SoapUI, and Postman
- Knowledge of enterprise architectural frameworks
- Proficiency in Maven and Jenkins
- Proficiency in validating Enterprise services, including SOAP, REST and Amazon Microservices
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work in cross-functional project teams in a matrix environment
- Exceptional communication skills
Job ID: 309254
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts