Requisition Number: 309278
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309278
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Mainframe Programmer to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Mainframe Programmer:
- Maintain, analyze, and modify programming systems for a large-scale mainframe system
- Develop and implement a disaster recovery plan
- Lead the technical design, development, integration, and maintenance of highly complex business applications
- Develop solutions to highly complex business and technical problems
- Coach technical staff on software development best practices and tools
Requirements of the Mainframe Programmer:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in the software development life cycle: systems design, database systems, networking, OS, programming, technical documentation
- Solid experience in technical applications and/or information systems
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Experience with Mainframe development (Z/OS OS, COBOL, Natural) or Web development (.NET with VB, Java, CSS)
Keywords: Mainframe Programmer, Disaster Recovery, Technical Design, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Z/OS OS, COBOL, Natural, .NET, VB, Visual Basic, Java, CSS
Job ID: 309278
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts