RPA Platform Administrator
Requisition Number: 309281
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309281
Our industry-leading client is looking for an RPA Platform Administrator to lead the administration of the global platform and manage support process to enable internal customers globally. Your responsibilities will include supporting, installing, configuring, and administrating enterprise software systems. This is a great opportunity work with a well-established team on highly visible projects. If you're looking for a position involving application performance and security monitoring and resolution, we would love to speak with you.
Requirements for RPA Platform Administrator:
- Experience working under ITIL framework
- Cloud AWS/ Azure application support and governance experience
- Ability to identify improvements to our internal tools
- Knowledge of DevOps / ITSM / SDLC/ Service Desks tools such Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, ServiceDesk, any other ticketing system
- Knowledge of Configuration Management / Version Control tools such Subversion, Git, and SourceSafe
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix (Linux, Solaris) environments commands, services, working directly and remotely (through SSH consoles, remote desktop connection, WinSCP) is a must
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol, IP Networking, Network security, Firewalls, Encryption Secured Channels
Job Order: 309281
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts