SAP Supply Chain Functional Analysts (SCM/SD/Order to Cash)
Requisition Number: 309302
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309302
Our client is a foremost authority on developing and disseminating educational literature. Focused on impacting young learners, our client’s work increases accessibility to educational materials - bridging gaps in opportunity and achievement. Our client is seeking SAP Supply Chain Functional Analysts to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of SAP Supply Functional Analysts:
- Lead supply chain projects through project definition, documentation, testing, and progress reporting
- Work with business and technical teams to support the translation of business requirements and functional specifications into technical requirements
- Build strong partnerships with geographically distributed teams
- Develop and build SAP based solutions, create and manage test plans to ensure solutions are enabled for production deployment
- Coordinate project activities for risk mitigation strategies
- Liaise between business stakeholders and technical teams
Requirements of the SAP Supply Chain Functional Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 10 years of experience working with SAP solutions
- At least 5 years of experience as a BA
- Proficiency in SAP SD/SCM/Order to Cash required
- Understanding of integration points with Salesforce, MM, FI, etc.
- Experience as a functional analyst for large ERP programs
- Experience leading technology projects in both Waterfall and Agile styles through the SDLC
- Strong project management skills
- Solid understanding of core business processes
- Excellent analytical skills
Keywords: SAP Supply Chain Functional Analysts, SAP SCM/SD/Order to Cash, Salesforce, ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning, Waterfall, Agile, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle
Job ID: 309302
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts