Lead Software Test Engineer
Requisition Number: 309132
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309132
Our industry-leading client is a top rated employer. They are currently seeking a responsible Lead Software Test Engineer to join their dedicated team based in Austin.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Lead Software Test Engineer:
- Champion a strong commitment to high quality testing standards
- Perform manual testing for web-based and mobile products
- Author and execute Selenium automation; analyze results
- Serve as a mentor, training a team of manual and automation engineers
Requirements of the Lead Software Test Engineer:
- Extensive experience in QA automation testing with Java
- Extensive and broad experience in manual and automated testing procedures and technologies
- Extensive knowledge of QA automation tools like Selenium
- Extensive experience testing complex, interdependent platforms and products
- Experience with API testing is a requirement
- Experience testing web-based and mobile applications
- Experience in a hands-on leadership role
- Experience with ETL, BI, Data warehouse testing
- Demonstrated success improving quality processes with measurable results
- Strong knowledge of SQL commands
Keywords: Lead Software Test Engineer, QA Engineer, Quality Assurance, QA Testing Lead, Selenium, Java, API Testing, ETL, Business Intelligence, BI, Data Warehouse Testing, SQL, Selenium, Appium, Maven, Bamboo, Jenkins
Job ID: 309132
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts