Data Analyst / BI Developer
Requisition Number: 309321
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309321
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Data Analyst / BI Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst / BI Developer:
- Perform trend analysis and review
- Work closely with teams to understand requirements for solutions to ensure data quality
- Collaborate to define, develop, and maintain standards and processes
- Develop models and templates to ensure on time deliverables and data integrity
- Create dashboards to facilitate data manipulations
- Support continuous improvement and automation in BI solutions
Requirements of the Data Analyst / BI Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Math, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- At least 6 years of BI experience with a focus on DataStage ETL tool
- At least 3 years of experience with a BI tool (Cognos preferred)
- At least 2 years of healthcare experience
- Competent in DB2 (or other RDBMS)
- Competent in a Unix/Linux environment
- Strong understanding of OLAP BI applications
- Strong understanding of reporting and database environments, processes, and applications
- Proficiency in data visualization tools
- Ability to translate business requirements into specifications to be used to implement reports and dashboards
Keywords: Data Analyst, BI Developer, DataStage ETL, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Pentaho, OBIEE, DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Unix, Linux, OLAP, BI, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization
Job ID: 309321
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts