Junior Java Developer
Requisition Number: 307646
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307646
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Junior Java Developer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with active Secret Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Junior Java Developer:
- Engage in the full software development life cycle, from inception through implementation and support
- Collaborate closely with engineers to develop the best technical design
- Build customer-centric software solutions
Requirements of the Junior Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and at least 4 years of software development experience; or, Master's degree and 2 years of experience
- Software engineering experience and Java proficiency required
- Experience in multiple programming languages and a desire to learn new ones
- Knowledge of and experience with networking and network protocols
Job ID: 307646
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts