Requisition Number: 309348
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309348
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking an Application Developer to join their innovative team.
This position requires an onsite, in-person interview in Pittsburgh.
Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
- Design, develop, test, document, and implement applications to satisfy business requirements
- Perform hands-on development of new applications and support existing applications
- Collaborate closely with client management on complex business requirements/processes
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions; make recommendations
Requirements of the Application Developer:
- At least 2 years of experience in BPMN/workflow development
- Hands-on experience in Collibra
- Good understanding of Java and DB concepts
- Ability to write SQL queries
- ETL experience preferred; not required
Keywords: Application Developer, BPMN, Business Process Model and Notation, Workflow, Collibra, Java, SQL, ETL
Job ID: 309348
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts