SOC Team Lead
Requisition Number: 309218
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309218
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a SOC Team Lead to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the SOC Team Lead:
- Lead, guide, and mentor staff, ensuring adequate staffing levels
- Oversee incident response concept of operations development and maintenance
- Prepare plans for future security application choices, systems maintenance, and production activities
- Provide subject matter expertise on security best practices to technical and nontechnical staff
- Evaluate security system functionality, risk, and maintainability
- Review performance metrics weekly and develop customer reports or remediation plans
Requirements of the SOC Team Lead:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least 7 years of experience in IT security principles
- At least 5 years of experience managing a cyber security team
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Familiar with NIST and FISMA security control requirements
Keywords: SOC Team Lead, Security Operation Center, Cyber Security, CISM, Certified Information Security Manager, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, NIST, FISMA
Job ID: 309218
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts