Data Quality Engineer
Requisition Number: 309385
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309385
We have an exciting opportunity with a leading client in Stamford. They are currently seeking a Data Quality Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Data Quality Engineer:
- Use query and analytics tools to perform ongoing data quality review
- Conduct analyses to identify root causes of data quality issues
- Develop reporting and monitoring for data quality status and trends
- Document and code data quality metrics
- Develop methods and validation mechanisms to ensure data quality
- Analyze data in Hadoop via Hive/Spark/R/Python tool sets
Requirements of the Data Quality Engineer:
- Experience and proficiency in data analysis and data quality assessment of various categories in data collection to presentation
- Strong data exploration skills using big data analytics tools to rapidly identify quality issues and their sources
- Experience and expertise working with data in Hadoop Data Lake via Hive, Spark, etc. to conduct complex queries
- Proficiency in SQL complex queries
Keywords: Data Quality Engineer, Root Cause Analysis, Hadoop Data Lake, Hive, Spark, R, Python, SQL
Job ID: 309385
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts