Requisition Number: 307678
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307678
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a SOC Analyst to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the SOC Analyst:
- Provide first level support for security events such as intrusion detection, malware infection, and network breaches
- Detect false positives, generate corrective actions, or escalate security event as a security incident
- Leverage existing tools to expand security standing of the computing environment
- Configure and monitor Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform for security alerts
- Develop reporting and metrics around security monitoring
Requirements of the SOC Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required
- At least 3 years of experience in Information Security or related field; experience in securities or financial services is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in security monitoring and incident response
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and network security skills
- Solid understanding of network, desktop, and server technologies (network intrusion methods, IDS, IPS)
- Strong incident management and crisis management knowledge
- Experience with SIEM technologies, log management tools, and security analytics platforms
- Experience with malware analysis, virus exploitation and mitigation techniques
Keywords: SOC Analyst, Security Operations Center, Cyber Security, SIEM, Security Information and Event Management, Information Security, IDS, IPS, Intrusion Detection System, Intrusion Protection System, Incident Response
Job ID: 307678
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts