Requisition Number: 309128
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309128
Our innovative, industry-leading client is seeking an Instructional Designer to join their dedicated team and support eLearning efforts.
Responsibilities of the Instructional Designer:
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
- Utilize modern learning theory to analyze user needs and craft courses and evaluation methods
- Design and develop engaging web and classroom based course content and assessments
- Develop courses for entry level to advanced customers
- Work with SMEs to determine course objectives and delivery methods
Requirements of the Instructional Designer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of instructional design and content creation experience
- Experience leading software training
- Experience developing content and assessments for online training and certifications
- Excellent technical knowledge, including writing and communication skills
- Experience developing courses utilizing multimedia avenues
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Demonstrated success using instructional design concepts to enhance learning processes
- Experience with Adobe Captivate and Camtasia
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- UX/visual design skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Keywords: Instructional Designer, eLearning Content, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, MS Office Suite, UX, User Experience, Visual Design, Brainshark, Articulate 360, Lectora
Job ID: 309128
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts