New York, NY
Requisition Number: 309333
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 309333
Direct Hire Opportunity
Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis.
Our industry-leading client in the New York, NY area is looking for a Java Lead. Your responsibilities will include leading and mentoring technical staff, component ownership, heads down development, agile process involvement, team delivery ownership, and project leadership and reporting. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative team and work on highly visible projects. If you are looking for a technical leadership role, designing and developing state of the art modules and delivering high quality applications, we would love to speak with you.
Preferred Experience for Java Lead:
- Strong experience developing Java 8 or above
- Experience developing hosted client server applications
- Experience with the Java Persistence Architecture (JPA)
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping tools, specifically MyBatis and/or hibernate
- Experience with database migration tools such as flyway
- Experience across spring frameworks
- Experience with Postgres 9.6 or above
- Experience developing PHP
- Experience developing within the browser tier using React and/or Angular 2.0 frameworks
- Experience developing services with an emphasis on REST services and Graphql
- Some experience developing in C#, .NET
- Experience with configuration management
- SQL experience
- Experience with unit tests and test driven development
Job Order: 309333
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts