New York, NY
Requisition Number: 309366
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309366
Our client is an innovative industry-leader and they are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their team based in New York.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Interact with clients to elicit, understand, and refine requirements
- Ensure requirements are understood and agreed to, and signed off at the beginning of the project
- Review and analyze business and information technology processes
- Recommend new and emerging technologies to support business objectives
- Provide detailed analysis that leads to clear and concise system requirements
- Document detailed use cases that cover all alternate and exception flows
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- At least 5 years of experience as a BA; previous supervisory or project management experience a strong plus
- Proven history of defining technology systems that lead to increased efficiency and productivity
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and processes related to business analysis
- Excellent analytical, facilitation, organizational, and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experience with BOX required
- Experience with MediaPulse and/or billing processes preferred
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, BOX, MediaPulse
Job ID: 309366
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts