Senior Linux Administrator
Requisition Number: 309400
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309400
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior Linux Administrator to join their incredible team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Linux Administrator:
- Provide high level Linux and Unix system administration and support
- Identify and implement system and process improvements
- Offer recommendations to management on technology purchases
- Serve as a mentor to more junior system administration staff
Requirements of the Senior Linux Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree and 14 years of experience; Master's and 12; PhD/JD and 9
- Linux/Unix OS system administration experience
- Perl, Bash, Python scripting experience
- Solid familiarity with TCP/IP and network protocols (DNS, SSH, SMTP, SNMP, RADIUS, LDAP)
- Experience with HP Open View and HP Network Node Manager (NNMi)
- Experience with Windows OS administration
- Experience with VMware ESXi hypervisors
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
Keywords: Senior Linux Administrator, Linux, Unix, Perl, Bash, Python, TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, LDAP, HP Open View, HP Network Node Manager, HP NNMi, Windows OS, VMware ESXi
Job ID: 309400
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts