Network Management Architect
Requisition Number: 309401
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309401
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Network Management Architect to join their incredible team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active DoD Secret Clearance.
Requirements of the Network Management Architect:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 14 years of experience; Master's and 12; PhD/JD and 9
- Hands-on experience building, testing, integrating, and deploying HP NNMi Network Management solutions
- Working knowledge of common internet protocols such as IPv4, IPv6, ARP, NDP, TCP, UDP and higher-level protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SSH, etc.
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with MIBs for Juniper and Cisco
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and data center technologies with focus on monitoring and troubleshooting
- Hands-on technical knowledge including: network monitoring systems (e.g. Nagios, Icinga, Monolith), NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, Cassandra), Round-robin databases (RRD), Configuration management systems (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Chef), Network automation (via CLI/Expect, Netconf, eAPI, etc), and VMware ESXi hypervisors
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills
- Ability to document processes, applications, and procedures including support tools
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical people including the ability to explain highly technical concepts in easily understood language
Keywords: Network Management Architect, HP NNMi Network, TCP/IP, HTTP, SSH, Juniper, Cisco, Nagios, Icinga, Monolith, Redis, Cassandra, RRD, Round-Robin Databases, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, CLI, Expect, Netconf, eAPI, VMware ESXi
Job ID: 309401
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts