Learning and Event Technology Specialist
Requisition Number: 309428
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309428
Our higher education client is consistently enriching the lives of individuals through the acquisition of knowledge. With a focus on cutting edge research and a commitment to diversity, they offer an exciting and inclusive space for you to showcase your skills. They are seeking a Learning and Event Technology Specialist to join their growing team in Boston.
This is an exciting full-time, permanent position!
Responsibilities of the Learning and Event Technology Specialist:
- Serve as SME or Technical Lead for multiple platforms and teams in support of educational technologies
- Advise management on new and emerging technology set ups, testing, and verification of solutions
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and provide advanced support for established and emerging media
- Provide world class support to end users
Requirements of the Learning and Event Technology Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 4 years of progressive experience in a related technology environment
- Working knowledge of video streaming platforms, video network delivery, video streaming protocols, and video codecs
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN/wireless networking
- Familiarity with remote assistance technology (Bomgar) and enterprise management software (Crestron Fusion)
- Working knowledge of media management systems like Kaltura
- Experience with WordPress and web site content management and development
- Experience supporting computer hardware and software
- Experience with Lecture Capture Echo 365 highly preferred
- Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) preferred
- Valid driver's license
Keywords: Learning and Event Technology Specialist, SME, Technical Lead, TCP/IP, LAN, Bomgar, Crestron Fusion, Kaltura, WordPress, Lecture Capture Echo 365, CTS, Certified Technology Specialist
Job ID: 309428
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts