Requisition Number: 309421
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309421
Our industry-leading client is seeking a passionate Instructional Designer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Instructional Designer:
- Create dynamic and engaging multimedia materials using multimedia technologies
- Provide hands-on training and documentation on the variety of educational technology supports
- Create storyboards, scripts, design documents, and other materials as required
- Analyze, design, and help to implement learning assets using instructional design principles
- Participate in quality review/design evaluation; promote quality standards
Requirements of the Instructional Designer:
- At least 2 years of experience in instructional design and/or education
- Experience creating multimedia materials using tools like Camtasia, Articulate, Brainshark, Panopto, WebEx
- Working knowledge of learning mangement systems (Blackboard/Canvas/Brightspace/Moodle preferred)
- Ability to learn new technologies with ease; solid project management skills
Keywords: Instructional Designer, Camtasia, Articulate, Brainshark, Panopto, WebEx, Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace, Moodle
Job ID: 309421
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts