Requisition Number: 309424
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309424
Our globally recognized client is seeking a Production Specialist to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours, 20-25 hours/week required.
Responsibilities of the Production Specialist:
- Prepare courses for online delivery in learning management system (Blackboard Learn)
- Update course information, prepare time release and adaptive release items
- Work with Instructional Designers to revise course structure and content
- Provide project support for Instructional Technologists as needed
- Schedule WebEx sessions; document WebEx session information using Google Docs
- Ensure formatting is consistent with standards
- Perform click-through and logic testing
Requirements of the Production Specialist:
- Solid technical skills required
- Ability to work with a range of personalities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong team player with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Blackboard and Google Docs a plus
Keywords: Production Specialist, Technical, WebEx, Blackboard Learn, Google Docs
Job ID: 309424
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts