Requisition Number: 309473
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309473
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Candidates must be willing and able to convert to FTE without sponsorship.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Work within an internal Request Management System (customized ServiceNow)
- Work with the software application delivery team to improve the existing application for all users
- Document business requirements/user stories for technical team in Jira
- Utilize Confluence to communicate with new user groups; Excel and Jive for Agile delivery
- Manage user group needs and issues, facilitate fixes/changes priorities
- Clearly communicate business requirements to team
- Support geographically distributed user groups
- Support user test environment
- Address issues directly with users to solve individual user group issues
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelors Degree required; advanced degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience with ServiceNow or other RMS system
- Familiarity working with disparate groups on the same application
- Understanding when to escalate an issue or to “push back” on user groups
- Interest in growing skill set and experience
- Knowledge and experience with Jira or Confluence
- Tableau, Jive, and advanced Excel
Keywords: Business Analyst, Jira, Confluence, Excel, Jive, ServiceNow, Tableau, RMS, Request Management System
Job ID: 309473
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts