Requisition Number: 309477
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309477
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a [insert title here] to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Oversee project from end to end, ensuring adherence to PMI standards
- Develop the basic project management structure to ensure successful execution of key deliverables
- Ensure project timelines are agreed upon, communicated clearly, and aligned with business needs
- Monitor and manage project schedule, including risk mitigation and impediment resolution
- Projects can be product launches, BLA/NDA/MAA filings, regulatory query responses, and oversight/coordination for inspection readiness
Keywords: Project Manager, PMI, Project Management Institue, BLA, NDA, MAA, Business Level Agreement, Nondisclosure Agreement, Multi-area Agreement, Regulatory Response
Job ID: 309477
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts