Senior Lab Engineer - Azure Cloud Experience
Round Rock, TX
Requisition Number: 309482
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309482
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Senior Lab Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Lab Engineer:
- Apply your strong foundational knowledge of enterprise virtualization methodologies as well as server, storage, and network technologies
- Develop greater expertise with server and network hardware and with cloud solution stacks
- Contribute your insight to enable the team to troubleshoot and solve problems as they arise
- Perform continuing engineering activities for existing Microsoft hybrid cloud solutions, including the following: periodic cloud platform updates, planned driver and firmware maintenance, and hardware parts replacement
- Develop and execute test plans
- Identify improvements to processes and documentation
- Adhere to administrative policies and escalation procedures
- Document issues and test process in Jira
- Deploy and maintain lab hardware
- Rack, stack, and cable hardware to build cloud solution stacks
- Provide connectivity between solution stacks and lab network/monitoring infrastructure
- Perform proper deployment of Azure Stack and Hybrid Cloud lab systems
- Update inventory and tracking information
- Work independently with high level direction and prioritization provided by senior staff
- Must be able to adapt to the changing daily priorities in a fast paced engineering lab environment
Keywords: Senior Lab Engineer, Azure Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Jira, Enterprise Virtualization
Job ID: 309482
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts