Requisition Number: 309259
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309259
Our innovative, biotechnology client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Take ownership of large GRC-focused projects from end to end
- Assess and track compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate third party audits
- Facilitate privacy and information security training and awareness
- Manage incident response and remediation related to privacy
- Advise business teams on vendor solutions for managing information security risk
- Work with leadership to guide the escalation and resolution of risk and compliance issues
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in compliance or security risk management
- Solid program management background
- Experience with business continuity planning/testing and third-party security management
- Familiarity with U.S privacy regulations, SSAE18 SOC1/SOC2 and standards such as NIST and PCI
- Excellent leadership skills
- Familiarity with GRC tools
Keywords: Project Manager, GRC, Governance, Risk Management, Compliance, Privacy, Information Security, Incident Response, Issue Resolution, NIST, PIC
Job ID: 309259
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts