Release Train Engineer
Requisition Number: 307616
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307616
Our client in downtown Cincinnati is looking for a Release Train Engineer to join their organization and coach teams to relentlessly deliver customer value, while never losing focus on their own continuous improvement.
Duration: 3-month Contract to Hire
- Enable the team’s ceremonies and ways of working – implementing, facilitating, and evolving them where needed to reach desired outcomes
- Focus the team on delivering customer value, responding to feedback, and continuous improvement
- Acts as a change agent and fosters a learn-by-doing environment
- Facilitate / enable facilitation by following agile team ceremonies and staying focused on outcomes
- Maintain metrics that provide the teams with data points / trends to assess their progress and quality, as a means for continuous improvement
- Assist the team in managing dependencies on third parties, release managers, or and/or other agile teams
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM or PSMI)
- Prior experience working with teams in an agile environment (Software or Data Development, Quality Assurance, or Business Analysis domains)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile Principles and practices (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Responsible for advanced agile coaching with teams and stakeholders.
- Responsible for scrum master duties for at least 2 agile teams, and program level duties for medium to large program #eg1989
For Immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to email@example.com
Job ID: 307616
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts