IT Project Manager
Requisition Number: 309487
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309487
Our well established and highly regarded client is seeking an IT Project Manger to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on NIST policy requirements
- Create and edit policies and procedures in accordance with NIST guidelines
- All content must be written in plain language to be understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Review existing policy for compliance with all relevant federal requirements
Requirements of the IT Project Manager:
- Subject Matter Expert in NIST standards and special publications, including NIST 800-53 and 800-171, FIPS, and DFARS
- Strong background in Information Assurance Training (IAT) and information security practices and policies
- Demonstrated history of strong technical writing, including translating technical concepts into actionable policies and procedures
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, including the ability to present findings and results to both internal and external audiences
- Technical writing samples required
Keywords: IT Project Manager, SME, Subject Matter Expert, NIST Standards, National Institute of Standards and Technology, FIPS, Federal Information Processing Standards, DFARS, Defense Federal Regulation Acquisition Supplement, IAT, Information Assurance Training, Information Security, Technical Writing
Job ID: 309487
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts