Senior iOS Developer
Requisition Number: 309492
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309492
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Senior iOS Developer for our major client in Columbus. In this role you will be key in design, development, and integration of all native iOS applications.
Great company to work with, utilizing leading-edge technologies.
- Serve as a senior engineer for all iOS native applications
- Responsible for application architecture and code development
- Create, maintain and test software for new and existing projects
- Work with stakeholders and product owners to refine requirements and develop solutions
- Leads team members in problem analysis and issue resolution
- 7+ years of professional software engineering experience, at least 4 years of which was devoted exclusively to iOS
- Experience with external customer-facing mobile applications
- Mastery of Objective C and/or Swift languages
- Experience optimizing, refactoring and debugging views and layout hierarchies with a focus on pragmatic iOS layout development/design including custom themes, styles, attributes, and other resources.
- Experience with memory and performance profiling techniques
- Strong understanding of multi-threading on the iOS platform
- Strong experience with automated testing (Unit Tests, UI Tests)
- iTunes store app management
- Source control tools use and strategies
- Deep iOS frameworks knowledge, especially CoreData, Auto Layout, Push Notifications
- An eye for design details, patterns, and user experience
- Familiarity and understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures
- Experience working with and developing within n-tier architectures and scalable application frameworks
- RESTful services utilizing XML / JSON
For immediate consideration send your resume to email@example.com
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts