Requisition Number: 309495
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309495
Our well respected, industry-leading client is seeking a ServiceNow Architect to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the ServiceNow Architect:
- Coordinate design and development activity within assigned program
- Ensure third party support and development partners meeting SLAs
- Stay current on ServiceNow products, architecture, and applicable technologies
- Mentor junior resources to further professional development
- Design accountability for ServiceNow strategic platform
- Lead ServiceNow solution architecture design and enhancement across the enterprise solution
- Ensure value tracking and cost transparency related to ServiceNow development and maintenance
Requirements of the ServiceNow Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related; or, equivalent ServiceNow/Microsoft/Oracle/etc. commercial training relevant to solution architecture
- Certified in ServiceNow foundations/ServiceNow System Administrator
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- Expertise in one or more of the following TOGAF architectural domains: Business, Application, Data, or Technology
- Proven track record of successful delivery of solution architecture for ServiceNow platform
- Knowledge of new and emerging technologies and industry best practices for architecture related to ServiceNow platform
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Job ID: 309495
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts