Business Analyst - ServiceNow
Requisition Number: 309499
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309499
Our well respected, industry-leading client is seeking a Business Analyst with ServiceNow expertise to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst - ServiceNow:
- Understand business needs and requirements and interpret how they can be best configured within the ServiceNow platform
- Elicit, collect, develop, and understand business requirements; create sound business proposals that meet business needs and objectives
- Produce key analysis deliverables: investment proposal, business functional/non-functional requirements, and feasibility assessments
- Document requirements in a format that can be shared with stakeholders
- Develop high quality project components, including business cases and investment proposals
- Build and maintain good working relationships with coworkers and management
- Work with management to understand costs and find creative ways to bring down costs while increasing IS value
- Ensure requirements are documented and structured with Agile framework
Requirements of the Business Analyst - ServiceNow:
- Exceptional ServiceNow platform knowledge and experience
- Experience defining ServiceNow change
- Solid leadership and influencing abilities
- Experience in analytically-driven roles that strive to improve business processes
- Experience and knowledge of delivery change through the software delivery life cycle
- Experience in large complex organizations, managing interfaces across IS and business units
- Experience in Agile delivery/Scrum team
- Knowledge of ITSM and ITIL frameworks
- Experience with Lean methodology preferred
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, ServiceNow, Agile, Scrum, Lean, ITSM, ITIL
Job ID: 309499
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts