IT Business Analyst - Cyber Security
Requisition Number: 309501
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309501
Our well respected, industry-leading client is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join their dedicated team. Cyber Security experience is preferred.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the IT Business Analyst:
- Develop investment proposal, business requirements, and supporting analysis deliverables
- Evaluate work for business requirements, specify business processes improvements to information systems and management practices and procedures and organizational change
- Investigate for strategy studies, business requirements, and feasibility studies
- Apply and monitor use of modeling and analysis tools
Requirements of the IT Business Analyst:
- Solid leadership skills with proven influencing abilities
- Experience in analytically-driven roles that facilitate business improvements
- Understanding of the purpose of business process teams and the new RIIO regulatory framework
- Knowledge of IS project development processes preferred, but not required
Keywords: IT Business Analyst, Cyber Security, Information Security, RIIO Regulatory Framework, Leadership
Job ID: 309501
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts