IT Business Analyst - Security
Requisition Number: 309503
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309503
Our highly regarded, industry-leading client is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the IT Business Analyst:
- Elicit, collect, develop, and understand business requirements; create sound business proposals that meet business needs and objectives
- Work with Cyber Security team to develop investment plans and manage Information Security Services
- Develop high quality project components, including business cases and investment proposals
- Build and maintain good working relationships with coworkers and management
- Work with management to understand costs and find creative ways to bring down costs while increasing IS value
Requirements of the IT Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree; additional advanced degrees or certifications a plus
- Hands-on experience with a variety of IS processes and best practices
- Ability to present complex business and technical content to senior technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid understanding of current and emerging technology best practices related to BA activities
- Good understanding of the IS operating, corporate IS, and service delivery
- Ability to develop good working relationships across all levels of the organization
Keywords: IT Business Analyst, Security, Cyber Security, IS, Information Security
Job ID: 309503
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts