Data Quality Analyst
Requisition Number: 309544
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309544
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Data Quality Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Data Quality Analyst:
- Collaborate closely with business users to understand quality requirements for data
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify and address data quality issues at the source
- Develop processes and reporting to compare data metrics with third party generate metrics to ensure data accuracy
- Prioritize and communicate data quality issues to appropriate teams
- Provide requirements for BI dashboards related to data quality standards and trends
- Conduct ongoing review of data quality; interpret and communicate findings
- Analyze data in/from Hadoop data lake utilizing a variety of analytical tools
Requirements of the Data Quality Analyst:
- At least 2 years of Engineering/Information Sciences work experience, with a quantitative focus
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis/data quality assessments
- Strong ability to perform data exploration using big data/statistical analytics tools to study distributions, clustering, patterns, etc. to quickly identify quality issues and their sources
- Ability to translate analysis into business implications
Keywords: Data Quality Analyst, Root Cause Analysis, Hadoop, Python, Spark, Tableau
Job ID: 309544
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts