Requisition Number: 309491
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309491
Location: Dayton, OH
Duration: 6+ month contract to hire
We are looking for a certified Scrum Master with technical SAP experience to help our large clients’ team implement Agile concepts.
A perfect fit for this position is someone familiar with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and the ability to leverage technical and functional knowledge within SAP to create successful outcomes.
- Promote and demonstrate core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility
- Identify and remove any impediments and distractions that interfere with the team’s ability to deliver against their commitments
- Assist the team in tracking and communicating team progress and metrics
- Assess the Agile/Scrum maturity of the team and organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or another related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is required Professional Scrum Master certification is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in managing large scale programs and projects
- Experience and knowledge of backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Previous experience working within an SAP environment while using an Agile methodology. #eg1989
For Immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to <a href="firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a></p>
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts