St. Louis, MO
Requisition Number: 309570
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309570
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Scrum Master to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Champion Agile techniques and methodologies
- Serve as a mentor to multiple teams; guide workflow
- Facilitate daily stand up meetings and all Scrum ceremonies
- Oversee project planning; track milestones
- Address conflict among team members with grace
- Embody a servant-leader mentality
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Strong grasp of Agile practices and Scrum service-oriented environments
- Understanding of the basic fundamentals of software development life cycle
- Understanding of development as it relates to Agile methodology
- Understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Ability to navigate complex release management environments
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, Rally, Pivotal, Clarity is a plus
Keywords: Scrum Master, Agile, Jira, Confluence, Rally, Pivotal, Clarity
Job ID: 309570
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts