Vulnerability Compliance Analyst
Requisition Number: 309572
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309572
Direct Hire Opportunity
Our industry-leading client in the Atlanta, GA area is looking for a Vulnerability Compliance Analyst to manage the day-to-day activities for its high profile patch deployments. This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative team on highly visible projects. If you are interested in a role driving the security measures of large-scale deployments, we would love to speak with you.
Responsibilities of Vulnerability Compliance Analyst:
- Manage the activities for all patch deployments each month
- Remediate vulnerabilities, institute compensating controls, and request risk acceptance decisions.
- Engage with department leaders, project managers, software development, executives, and lines of business (LOBs)
- Serve as change agent by driving successful process improvement practices
- Working knowledge in data analysis and reporting
- Skillful in Excel functionality (pivot table, conditional formatting, metrics reporting, etc.)
- Ability to research and provide solutions to team
- Familiarity with Change Management processes/best practices
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts