Desktop Engineer w/ Market Data
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 309573
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309573
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Desktop Engineer with Market Data experience to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Desktop Engineer:
- Provide client support and system monitoring
- Perform backups, prepare backup tapes for storage, and conduct and monitor computer processing
- Provide technical support to clients by responding to emails, answering phone calls and fulfilling report requests
- Monitor the status of equipment such as PCs and printers
- Perform file transfers
- Perform project work when required
- Troubleshoot issues to resolution
Requirements of the Desktop Engineer:
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- Must have expertise in MS Windows XP and application installations
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot
- Strong customer service skills
- Solid documentation skills
- Excellent customer support skills, able to work with a team
- Financial and familiarity with market data applications i.e. Bloomberg
Keywords: Desktop Engineer, Market Data, MS Windows XP, Bloomberg
Job ID: 309573
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts