Senior SAFe DevOps / Technical Agile Coach
Requisition Number: 309574
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309574
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Senior SAFe DevOps / Technical Agile Coach to join their dedicated team in Richardson, TX.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior SAFe DevOps / Technical Agile Coach:
- Lead technical Agile coaching for a range of development teams
- Facilitate an understanding of the value of test/deployment automation to reach CI/CD goals
- Guide teams on Agile practices such as Refactoring, Automated Testing, CI/CD, Unit Testing, etc.
- Provide ongoing guidance and feedback on Agile practices, tools, and techniques
Requirements of the Senior SAFe DevOps / Technical Agile Coach:
- At least 15 years of software development, implementation, or delivery experience
- At least 5 years of experience with Scrum, Kanban, and/or other Agile frameworks
- At least 3 years of coaching experience
- Must have SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification
- Agile SPC 4.5 Certification required
- Experience leading and teaching Scaled Agile SAFe DevOps (SDP 4.0)
- Experience in XP, Software Craftsmanship, and/or DevOps
- Experience in large enterprise IT environments
- Understanding of how to guide large IT organizations toward continuous delivery practices for applications
- Ability to pair program with developers to coach on best programming practices
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, effective technical Agile training
- Strong presentation, facilitation, interpersonal, conflict-resolution, coaching/mentoring skills
Preferred Skills of the Senior SAFe DevOps / Technical Agile Coach:
- Java, C#, Go, Python
- Git, Subversion (SVN), TFS
- Maven, Gradle, Ant
- Jenkins, GoCD, Bamboo
- JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, SonarQube, Fortify
- Chef, Puppet, Docker
- AWS, Azure, Splunk
- Dynatrace, Wily
Keywords: Senior SAFe DevOps, Technical Agile Coach, SDP Certification, SPC 4.5 Certification, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Refactoring, Automated Testing, Unit Testing, SPC 4.5 Certification, SDP 4.0, XP, Extreme Programming, Software Craftsmanship, Java, Git, Jenkins, Selenium, Chef, Puppet, AWS, Azure, Splunk
Job ID: 309574
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts