Requisition Number: 309577
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309577
Direct Hire Opportunity
Our industry-leading client in the Alpharetta, GA area is looking for a DevOps Engineer to drive automation and reliability monitoring efforts for its enterprise identity and fraud solutions application. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an innovative team on highly visible projects. If you are looking for a role developing and executing exploratory and automated tests, we would love to speak with you.
Responsibilities of DevOps Engineer:
- Develop implementations of commercial monitoring software
- Proactively reviews system performance and capacity
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements for operational monitoring and capacity planning
Requirements for DevOps Engineer:
- Experience with configuring, customizing, and extending monitoring tools
- Experience using an automated configuration management system
- Solid understanding of SaaS, microservice based architectures and operations
- Demonstrated experience in cloud-based application monitoring and deployment
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL scripting and tuning
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts