Senior Web Developer
Requisition Number: 309581
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 309581
Our innovative client is seeking a Senior Web Developer to join their team in Purchase, NY.
Responsibilities of the Senior Web Developer:
- Ensure UI/UX designs are technically feasible, then translate UI/UX designs into high performing code
- Develop new user-facing features and build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Requirements of the Senior Web Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 3 years of experience; consumer interface experience preferred
- Basic understanding of Ruby on Rails framework required
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility workarounds
- Proficiency in Git, Unit Testing, and Integration Testing
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and multitasking abilities
Job ID: 309581
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts