Site Support Technician
Requisition Number: 309584
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309584
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Site Support Technician to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Site Support Engineer:
- Provide troubleshooting and remediation for desktop and networking support and software applications
- Provide second level technical support to end users
- Follow operational procedures to improve service delivery quality
- Develop a thorough understanding of client hardware and software configurations
- Act as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware, software, PC, and printer issues
Requirements of the Site Support Technician:
- Bachelor's degree; or, high school diploma and at least 5 years of desktop support experience in a Windows Active Directory environment
- Strong experience in desktop support and IT troubleshooting
- Proficiency in hardware technology and configurations, including virtualization
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills and customer facing skills
Keywords: Site Support Technician, Clearance Job, Public Trust Clearance, IT Hardware, IT Software, Troubleshooting, Issue Resolution, Technical Support, Desktop Support, Tier 2 Support, MS Windows, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, VPN, Avaya
Job ID: 309584
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts