Requisition Number: 309589
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309589
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Technical Writer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Technical Writer:
- Author and edit controlled process documents to ensure compliance and requirements are met
- Provide process mapping and RACI tables to support content development
- Collaborate with SMEs to ensure accuracy and on time delivery of required documentation; recommend changes as appropriate
- Perform quality control review of the content and formatting for the documentation
- Coordinate document initiation and activities related to document creation
Requirements of the Technical Writer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- At least 5 years of experience writing controlled documentation in biotech or pharma industry
- Strong knowledge of FDA regulations
- Deep understanding of GxP regulations and controlled document management
- First hand experience with GxP compliant quality systems preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Visio
- Strong attention to detail and overall quality
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Keywords: Technical Writer, Controlled Process Documentation, Compliance, Content Creation, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, GxP, FDA, Word, Excel, Visio
Job ID: 309589
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts