Business System Analyst
Requisition Number: 309593
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309593
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Business Systems Analyst for our major client in the Cincinnait area! In this role, you will be key in leading project work, analysis, requirements definition and testing.
Great organization to get involved with!
- Plan, test, and implement new applications, enhancements and/or conversions.
- Research and execute process improvements, documentation enhancements, and system control improvements to enhance processing capabilities and minimize risk.
- Serve as primary contact for department in vendor relationship management, including service, problems and billing.
- Review operational procedures and methods and recommend changes for improvement with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
- Serve as primary administrator for databases and applications used in the department. Responsibilities include advanced maintenance, metric creation, and Risk Management.
- Assist in monitoring system and operational controls identifying areas of risk and suggesting possible improvements. Design and build risk dashboards as required.
- Partner with the technical areas in the research and resolution of complex system and process problems.
- 5+ years experience as a Business System Analyst
- Ability to persuasively communicate ideas to other area managers and upper management.
- High level of analytical and technical skills required to interpret and analyze system data.
- Deadline and task-driven.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically with Word, and Excel spreadsheets, downloading, importing and exporting files. Experience with Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred.
For immediate consideration send your resume to email@example.com
Job Order: 309593
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts