C++ / Unix Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 309610
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309610
Our industry-leading client is seeking a C++ / Unix Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain clearance.
Responsibilities of the C++ / Unix Software Engineer:
- Participate in the full software development life cycle, from initiation and design to implementation and support
- Support software specification development and prototyping
- Design and support design throughout implementation to delivery
- Provide off-site support to perform requisite tasks to keep the program running
Requirements of the C++ / Unix Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience; or, Master's and 3 years of experience
- 3-5 years of solid C++ development experience in a Linux environment
- 3 years of experience with formal development processes
- 1 year of experience with case management/issue management tools
- In-depth knowledge of C, C++, Jira, and SVN
Keywords: Software Engineer, C, C++, Linux, Unix, Jira, SVN, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Clearance Jobs
Job ID: 309610
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts