Business Analyst / Product Owner
Requisition Number: 309599
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309599
Pay Rate: $45-50/hour
Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis.
Our industry-leading client in the Richmond, VA area is looking for a Business Analyst / Product Owner to leverage its enterprise mortgage tool to solve complex business problems. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative team working on a highly visible project. If you are interested in a role working with mortgage processes and mortgage application software, we would love to speak with you.
Responsibilities of Business Analyst / Product Owner:
- Will serve as the Product Owner for either a Scrum or Kanban Agile team
- Will turn business problem statement into a series of Features and User Stories using an Agile Methodology
- Work with a Scrum or Kanban team to ensure that the solution built meets the business needs
- Ensure that they maintain a healthy, prioritized backlog of at least 2 sprints worth of work
- Conduct sprint demo's and provide final acceptance of completed user stories
- Lead facilitate release planning with stakeholders to drive alignment on feature prioritization
Requirements for Business Analyst / Product Owner:
- Experience as a business analyst working on the business side with interfaces to technology.
- Mortgage industry experience
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward situations.
Job Order: 309599
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts