Technical Project Manager
Requisition Number: 309608
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 309608
Our industry-leading client in Dulles is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager:
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing new capabilities and enhancements for business applications and tools
- Collaborate across groups to further change initiative and evaluate products and vendors
- Assist direct reports with problem solving and resolve impediments that could affect team's ability to deliver on commitments
- Mentor support team in hardware/software solutions that meet business needs
- Stay current on new and emerging technologies, tools, and processes; recommend changes to improve delivery efficiency
- Monitor and evaluate team members to ensure collaboration and contribution to team objectives
Requirements of the Technical Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field; PMP certification preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in software engineering or applications development, including MS .NET experience
- Experience in development and administration of CRM, ITSM, and Finance systems
- Excellent project planning and resource management knowledge and skills
- Experience leading application development and support teams
- Strong understanding of industry trends and CRM/BI systems
- Experience with Business Analytics tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience with Office 365 preferred
- Experience with desktop support preferred
- Experience customizing and configuring COTS products preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Motivated self-starter; creative and innovative thinker
Keywords: Technical Project Manager, Leader, PMP, Project Management Professional, MS .NET, CRM, Customer Relationship Management, BI, Business Intelligence, Tableau, Power BI, Office 365
Job ID: 309608
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts