Java API Developer
Requisition Number: 309637
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309637
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Java API Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Java API Developer:
- Develop and support APIs in a diverse data environment and a multi-language programming environment (Java, C#, PHP)
- Rely on expertise in developing Java-based API solutions; develop expertise in chosen middleware platform
- Participate in full life cycle development from initiation through implementation
- Drive projects to completion and issues to resolution
- Develop and maintain architecture and integration documentation
Requirements of the Java API Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or at least 5 years of equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of progressive systems development experience in a full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- At least 4 years of experience in Java development and related tools like Eclipse
- Experience creating and consuming REST API services; experience with SOAP, XMLRPC
- Experience with MVC pattern related to web applications
- Experience with middleware platforms like JBoss Fuse or Camel Library
- Experience with relational database development (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Experience with ETL platforms
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- SVN/Git experience
- Windows and Linux experience
Keywords: Java Developer, API, C#, PHP, Middleware, JBoss Fuse, Camel Library, MVC Pattern, SDLC, Systems Development Life Cycle, Eclipse, REST API, SOAP, XMLRPC, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, ETL, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP, Extreme Programming, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, SVN, Git, Windows, Linux
Job ID: 309637
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts