Requisition Number: 309649
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309649
Eliassen has a client experiencing record growth across our defense and civilian sectors, is seeking a technical professional to fill IT Specialist position. The IT Specialist will work directly with CEO and Technical Team to maintain and improve infrastructure and computer systems while participating in IT special projects. If you bring the requirements below and the driving attitude and aspiration for an exciting opportunity, with a desire for a strong career growth potential, apply today!
Responsibilities of the IT Specialist:
- Responsible for LAN/WAN environments, firewalls, VPN, OS, Internet/Intranet, Exchange Server administration, backups on-prem and in cloud
- Maintenance and administration of network infrastructure and computer systems - create, delete, and maintain user accounts, distribution lists, and security settings
- Design, plan, implement, and maintain network infrastructure and security systems
- Manage mobile devices, including communications with service providers
- Manage enterprise backup environment
- Create and communicate reports on network performance and utilization
Requirements of the IT Specialist:
- Associate's degree and at least 3 years of related work experience
- Experience managing and administering Microsoft products
- In-depth knowledge of networking systems like LAN/WAN, firewalls, VPN
- Possess or receive within three months - ITILv3 Foundations Certification
- Network+, Security+, CCNA, MCSE are desired
Keywords: IT Specialist, LAN, WAN, Firewalls, VPN, ITILv3 Foundations Certification, Network+, Security+, CCNA, MCSE
Job ID: 309649
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts