ClinPay Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 309629
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309629
Our highly regarded client is seeking a ClinPay Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the ClinPay Business Analyst:
- Elicit and analyze business requirements, develop documents, use cases, Jira stories, and functional and technical requirements
- Assist business teams in understanding data, writing UAT plans, and perform high level functional testing to ensure requirements
- Guide testing tests in understanding requirements, data validations, and review of test strategy
- Gather reporting requirements and work with IT teams to understand the business need
Requirements of the ClinPay Business Analyst:
- Solid BA experience and skills
- Some experience with ClinPay is required
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working independently and as a member of a collaborative team
- Excellent task prioritization and execution skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Jira and Agile methodologies
Keywords: ClinPay, Business Analyst, Jira, Agile, Use Cases, Business Requirements
Job ID: 309629
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts